Any policy adopted and practiced by the College/Faculty/Department in pursuit of academic standards and maintenance of academic atmosphere. The pass mark in each course shall be 50% except in the cases of Pharmaceutics Dispensing Practicals and Forensic Pharmacy where the pass mark will be 60%. This is necessary to allow the professional requirements in these courses to be fulfilled.
The declassified B.Pharm degree shall be based on the weighted CGPA. A student shall be deemed to have passed and be of good standing if the CGPA is 2.40 or above. A student whose Cumulative Grade Point Average is below 2.40 at the end of the particular year of study shall be allowed a period of probation for one academic session during which he must pull out of probation.
Students with current GPA of 4.50 and above are recommended by the Faculty to the University for commendation while process and awards are given to the deserving students during convocation.
- Tutorials and Seminars are organized for the students.
- Laboratories are also available for the respective practical classes.
- The Faculty promotes a cordial staff-student relationship by organizing Staff Advisers/Students Forum.
- Library Facilities – The University has Internet library facilities for both students and staff. The students have easy assess to the library facilities. There is adequate reading space in the library.The Faculty also has internet facilities and a Faculty Reading room.
- Internet Facilities – Available in the library, University Cyber café and in the Faculty (Dean’s office, Faculty office, HOD’s offices and Seminar/Drug Information Room).